Thursday, January 29, 2009

Channel 2!


okay, so this is kind of embarrising! I feel kinda stupid announcing this, but I know I would want one of my friends or family telling me if this happend! Tommorow, I will be on the Channel 2 news at Noon! They have started this new ambush cookig thing for fridays, and guess what! I got ambushed! A while ago, I was shopping at Dans up on Foothill, I had just gotten all my produce, and getting some chicken, and out of nowhere, There was a camera, and chef Brian Wooley himself (ya! didn't know who he was at first either!) He asked if I would be interested in coming on the show, and don't know what I was thinking, cause I said YES! how crazy was I to say that! So yes, Friday Jan. 30th, at noon channel 2 news, I will be on their cooking segment! Hopfully I don't do anything to make myself look stupid! wish me luck!

Janine

8 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

YEAH! I am so happy for you that is exciting! My agent has a TV in his office so I will be in there to watch for sure! :) You will do great! Love ya
Lacey

The Daleys said...

That is so funny, I can't wait to see you! Good luck, you will be great!

Natalie and Jared said...

Yea I am going to TiVo it just to make sure I don't miss it! Good Luck! You will do great!

Dixie Packer said...

you are going to do GREAT, but good luck anyways. we'll be watching and cheering you on. i can't wait to let maddie watch it with me. love ya

Shalamar said...

That is so awesome! You'll have a great time, don't be nervous. You're so brave. Good Luck, we'll be at home watching. Cook up something good for us. :)

Natalie and Ryan said...

Hey Good luck Janine! That sounds like a lot of fun. Exciting...You will be on tv.

Katie said...

That's awesome!! (I'm going to record it and watch it!) Lol. good luck!

Katie and Bryson said...

How funny...how did it go?