Friday, January 30, 2009

Cooking Ambush Update!

well, I am done, and relived that it's over! But I had a blast! I was of course very nervous, don't know if you could tell, but I WAS!!!! Well, here is the link to watch it, if any of you care to! But I will tell you this! The dish we made! ABSOLUTELY TO DIE FOR!!!! It was so yummy, and so so so easy! I really am going to make it a recipe I will use often! I loved it! So here is the link! Just click on the part where it says video!
I did get a picture with him, but my mom took it, so I will have to post that when I get it!...........okay! i don't know how to add this link! it's not working! When i figure it out, I'll put it up! I guess for right now, I'll just put this website up, and you will have to just copy and paste! And if that doesn't work! just go to KUTV2.com and click on their food! The recipe is a lemon chicken pasta dish!

http://www.kutv.com/content/lifestyle/recipes/default.aspx

8 comments:

Jody and Lacey said...

You did wonderful! You didn;t seem very nervous. I love how he made you pound the chicken! It was great...

Shalamar said...

Janine- You did so awesome! You were so cute! And I couldn't even tell you were nervous at all. All I saw was your way cute personality and I know that's what everyone else saw as well. You really did such a great job. You'll have to tell us all about it when we see you. They showed a tiny shot of Cooper and Ayden got really excited. That chicken looked amazing! I think we should make it at your moms when the whole family comes over for dinner. It looked pretty easy. Anyway, great job. You did so great! Love ya.

Josh and Jay said...

Janine! That is so funny! You are famouse!! I'm glad you had fun.

The Daleys said...

I loved the face you made when he first came up to you, you looked like you didn't believe him. You looked so cute! And you've lost weight since I've seen you, you look awesome!!

Chelsea and Rusty said...

Hey Janine its chelsea!!! how are you?!? I hope you remember me.... here's my blog address chelandrust.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

I was talking to my mom on Friday and she told me she just saw you on the news, that's awesome, you're famous!!! You need to post the recipe.

Erika said...

hey! You are a t.v. star! Way to go, I thought you did great.

The Duckworth Family said...

You need to get the picures from mom and post them! I havn'et even seem them, but I'm dying to!