Friday, January 9, 2009

November Action!

Here are some fun movie clips from November! I know, i'm a month behind, but i'll try and get some of December's soon!

2 comments:

The Duckworth Family said...

Hey! Yay! i'm glad you did finally post some videos on here. I love watching your kids and Cooper is just way too cute. It was so fun to be there and I can't wait until you guys come here! Chuck e cheese looked so fun wished we could have joined you, my kids looove that stuff! And Duck and the kids watched the gators game as well. They went to Joey and Kimberly's for it and I got to be home having a meeting, but at least he had the kids! Yay! Anyway, love you so much!

Shalamar said...

Wow! Mega posting, i love all the pictures. Ayden LOVED the video. He kept laughing when the boys would laugh and say "mom, adam iz so bunny(funny)" and "mom, cooper iz so bunny" and when he watched Adam sing his song, he freaked out and tried to sing along. He loves his cousins! P.S. Tell Adam I want him to teach me how to crochet a beanie. He's pretty much a pro now so I want to learn from the best! Love ya