Sunday, October 11, 2009

My First Enrichment activity and it was..........

A SUCCESS!!!! We did a dutch oven Cook off for our ward Enrichment. This was my first one, to pull of since being in the R.S. Presidency, so I was a little nervous how it would all turn out! We had so many people participate in doing the cooking. We had way more food than we could eat, but just look at all the yummy things we had:

pizza,
lasagna,
corn bread,
Au gratin potatoes,
potatoes and veggies,
and I don't even know where to start with the desserts!
peach & Raspberry Cobbler
chocolate popcorn balls,
Peach and Cherry Cobbler,
chocolate lava cake
and more!

All of those were cooked in Dutch ovens! Who knew you could cook pizza, or lasagna in a dutch oven! Well, now we know, and it's yummy!

It was a really fun night, and I'm glad it turned out! My next project......SUPER SATURDAY!!!! Wish me Luck!




No comments: