Sunday, October 11, 2009

10K Race (9-12-09)

My brother Austin and I entered ourselves in a 10K race! Both our first time ever doing a 10K, so we were pretty pumped to do it! We both had an expected goal time to get it in, and we BOTH surpassed our goal, by a great number! It was such a fun thing to participate in, and to accomplish it! My goal time was to get less than 1 hour and 15 min. But I got 1 hour and 2 min.! I was very pleased with my time, and as weird as it sounds, I loved every minute of it!
I know my mom took more pictures at the end of the race, but I don't have any, so this is the one we took just before we left to go run!!!
We even won nice Adidas hats in the raffle afterward's!

No comments: