Saturday, August 15, 2009

Where in the World did the Hunsakers go?........

We went just about everywhere within the last 3 or so weeks! BUT......oh yes, I have about the past month and a half of things that have been going on, now posted! Can you believe it? I actually finally finished re-organizing my photo's (long story), have been able to stay home for more than a day, and sit at my computer and let you know whats going on! But...I still have not finished it all! I even have things this last week that I have not been able to get on yet, mostly because I have not downloaded the pictures from my camera! But, alas! Someday they will be on!(It just may take another month :)! Enjoy all that I have posted! I've got some great movie clips! OH, speak of the devil! I forgot to post one! Well, I'll just add it on to this one! ENJOY!

1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

I"m just crying like usual when I read your blog and wish that I were a part of every post! I have been trying to call you, but you aren't answering either of your phones. It's 9:00 girl where are you!? Anyway I talked to Danielle today and they totally want to come here and want to have Brookey come too! Golly, if there were any way in this world possible for adam to switch work on Wed it would be amazingly awesome! Danielle got so excited about the thought of us getting together.

I had something else to say, but I can't remember and I have to email you my food anyway, so I'll do that now! lov eyou