These are some photo's of my sweet, beautiful, precious, adorable, perfect little neice! Savannah Renee Duckworth! She was born on her daddy's Birthday 7-30-09, she was 7 lbs. and 6 or 7 oz. I have to say that the story about the delivery is pretty crazy! My sister Camille was having a some really hard contractions a few days before she delivered, but they were never consistent and so she didn't worry about going to the doctors office. Well, the evening of the 30th, all her husband wanted for his birthday was for her to go and get checked. So they went to the hospital and as camille was changing into her gown for them to check her, her water broke, so they checked her, and she was at a 9! She was shocked! An hour later she had her baby! Now if I could have a quick labor like that, I would totally go natural! I'm proud of Camille, and how well she's handled having her 4th child. (even how quick her's was) She's up and doing everything, she's amazing!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


These are some other photo's that my mom took of my other niece.

.jpg)
Demolition Derby!My brother in-law took Adam, Kyson and Maliyah to the Demo. Derby! They said they had a lot of fun!

Crater LakeThis place is amazing! I don't know all the neat info on it, but it was some volcano that errupted and has been collecting water for (I don't know how long) A long time! The water is so, so, so blue! It was beautiful. after walking around for a while, we cooked some foilbakes and roasted marshmallows!




.jpg)
.jpg)
Swimming with the cousins!


Craft Day!.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
Great Pictures Janine! ;)
So so so glad you guys came....I miss you tonz!
Oh my goodness, Savannah is gorgeous! Congrats to Camille. :) New babies are so fun...and a lot of work...but mostly fun. Your other neice is so precious, too. I shouldn't have looked at these sweet babies. It makes me want to have a baby of my own!
Post a Comment