Thursday, July 9, 2009

Technical Difficulties!

well, I am dying to post some photo's of my past week or so! We've had alot of fun things going on, with the holiday and stuff! But......we had a pretty big scare with our computer, we thought we lost ALL of our pictures, and everything else that was on our hard drive, but thanks to my wonderful brother nate, (who, may I say is quite the computer geek/genius!) helped us at 11:00 pm one night to get it all sorted out! So we are still in the process of making sure our computer is all sorted out correctly. We have had to search for all of our photo's and everything else that was important to us, so it's taking some time! But I hope by next week, I can share with you all how well I did in my FIRST EVER 5K run! It was a blast! And all about our 4th of July weekend, AND...........................................Did you hear about the guy that got swine flu? stay Tuned!

1 comment:

Nate said...

For the record, I didn't do ANYTHING! I was just there for moral support. Seriously, Adam found them all on his own!