Friday, June 19, 2009

Coopers 2nd Birthday

A few days ago we finally celebrated Coopers birthday! I can't believe he's already 2! He's growing up so fast, and is getting very smart, and very funny! Here are some pictures of the day and also a little movie clip! It was supposed to be a "pool Party" theme, but with this crazy stream of rain we have been getting here in utah, we had to move it inside! It still turned out really fun, almost everyone was able to come to the party. Cooper had a blast! We played in the "pool" (a swimming pool w/plastic balls, and they could slide into the pool" we also did bubbles outside while it was okay weather, and then we had pizza and strawberries for lunch and cake and icecream! I do have to admit, I am really happy how my cake turned out! It was alot easier than I was expecting, and everyone thought it was a fun idea!
Overall, I think everyone had a good time, and cooper loved it! Thanks Everyone!

These were the Goodie Bags, we gave to all the kids as a thank you for coming! I was glad how they turned out!

Here are all the pictures of the cake!



Eating Time!


Cooper's Cousins came all the way from layton and Riverdale! Thanks for Maddie and Ayden!

Present Time!




Here is the movie clips of the party!
de

8 comments:

The Steele family said...

Wow two already that is crazy and adam turns four next month time goes by so fast happy birthday to both of them

Kara said...

Ha I love it! It looks like it was a blast, cute idea with the pool. Your cake turned out darling. How fun..

Natalie and Ryan said...

Your cake turned out really cute. Good Job. Thanks for the comment on our blog today. It is good to hear from you. I am glad your son's birthday party was fun.

Shalamar said...

Cute pictures. I'm glad Cooper had a fun birthday party...well I mean birthday parties. I also love the picture at the top of you and Adam. Thanks for coming to the blessing this morning.

Catherine said...

Thanks for inviting us! It was so fun seeing your awesome cake and celebrating with Cooper. Can you believe your baby is already 2? I still look at Jonny and think it's crazy how fast he's growing.

Stephanie said...

Janine! I'm so happy you found me! It's been way too long. Your boys are darling. I have a 2 year old (27 months) girl, and my little boy will be one next week. We are living in Washington, and my husband is an AF pilot. He deploys tomorrow for 4 1/2 months, so I'm a little nervous about it. But I'm sure we'll be fine. I'm so glad we can keep in touch through blogs now. Yay!

Natalie and Ryan said...

I just checked your blog and saw that you changed your first picture with your name on it. That is such a cute wedding picture. I love how you did your hair.

Em Talbot said...

I love his cake! So stinkin' cute!!!