Thursday, January 8, 2009

Happy New Year! (12-31-08)

New Years was alot of fun! Didn't take too many pictures, but we spent the evening with adams parents, and played games, and enjoyed the whole night! oh, until 11:00ish! I was so tired, didn't know if I would make it! Somehow I pulled through, and was able to make my way awake into the new year! On the other hand, my 3 yr. old son is amazing! He had so much energy that night, and while I went to bed by 12:30, he stayed up with his dad and cousins till 2:00 AM! He loved it! I don't know how kids do it! Cooper was the first to wake up the next morning! surprise, surprise! I got up with him, and a short while later helped grandma make eggs for breakfast! He had a little too much fun, and would occasionally fling the whisk up in the air! whoops!





No comments: