A new chucki Cheese's opened up in Layton, by my moms house, and my sister in-law, shalamar, had the great idea to all get together and see if it was the same as when we were kids! Well, IT IS! I remember it being so much fun to go there when I was a child! Adam Jr. had such a great time, and I think cooper even got the jist of it! He figured out pretty quick how to put the money in the slot! He couldn't do too many games without help, but it was a fun night of pizza and games!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
There was one game, where it was like you were riding on a roller coaster. Adam got on there, and I just loved the face's he made! He wasn't scared, but just was I think a little shocked! It was funny! oh, and cooper......ya, not too interested!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment