Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Two cute studs!

I finally took the boys in for some much needed pictures! They turned out so cute, and the boys did pretty good. Cooper did not want to hold still for a second. They would stand him up by Jr. and cooper was off. They would sit him down, and he was off! But all in all we got some pretty good ones! Jr. always does a good job! I just love how they interacted with each other during the session!






2 comments:

The Steele family said...

how cute they are getting so big we miss you guys in our ward.

The Duckworth Family said...

Yay! You did it! I'm so proud you went in and had them done! And they really do look cute. I still think it's so funny that same day was when I almost put Jayden in that same shirt! He finally wore it last week and itw as so cute!
Some day we should go do all our boys pictures!