Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Missionary Letters 7-15-08

So I felt really guilty after reading one of my brothers letters from his missions, so I decided that it was high time that we get some letters out to all of our missionaries (adam has 2 siblings out.) So I had the boys color some pictures for them! Cooper loves to color, and he's really good at it too. When Jr. was at this age, he didn't even think about what a crayon was, but as soon as cooper sees one, he wants paper to color on! Jr. found some markers, and really wanted to use them. I gave in, and actually let him color with markers. I am not a marker person, cause they get all over hands, tables, etc., but he enjoyed it, so I guess it was worth it.


1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

Yeah, I'm not a marker person either....my kids barely even knew what markers were until last year!