Friday July 25th, Jr. turned 3 years old! I can't believe how big he's getting. He is really maturing very fast and is talking so well. He is eager to learn new things and is very active. We decided to spend his birthday in Layton, so we could have his party at Grandma Packers house, so his cousins could come. It started out early, and not so fun. I found out that he needed a booster for one of his shots, and I wanted to stay with the same doctor he's had, cause he won't need shots again till kindergarten. So we went and got the shot. He was not very happy about that, but shortly forgot about it, when I told him that we were going to the movie theater to watch Kung Fu Panda! He was so excited! His cousin Chase got to go with him!(sorry, no pictures) Later in the afternoon, was his party! Jr. wanted a Curious George Party, so while we waited for everyone to show up, I had printed off some Curious George coloring pages. Then they played monkey games and had a monkey pinata, and then opened presents. Then it was cake time! I even made a monkey cake! It turned out alot better than I thought it would. I thought it was so cute, and it was fun to make! Thanks to everyone that came!


Decorations! (Thanks Becca and Austin)

Playing "monkey, monkey George"

Hitting the Pinata!

Opening presents!

My beautiful Monkey Cake!
5 comments:
Happy birthday Adam jr. love the Steeles
Wow. I can't believe he is already 3. That cake turned out great. Good job!
Super cute cake! Very proud of you! So glad you guys had a fun time
That looked so fun. Sorry we didn't make it. I hope Adam had a great birthday!
Cute Blog!!!! I miss you!!!!
Post a Comment