Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fireworks! 7-23-08

The night before the 24th of July, we decided to pull out all the rest of our fireworks and put them to use. This was coopers first experience with fireworks, since he was asleep on the 4th. I would say he enjoyed them, but you can't really tell by the faces he was making. Jr. on the other had, was having a blast! He would help me by putting the firework out for me, and then he'd run back to dad, so I could light it! Then Adam and Jr. had a fight with their light sticks, (what are they called?) Once it was time to clean up, we stuck cooper in the house, so he wouldn't get messy, and he was not too happy about it!
The next night for the 24th, we went to Liberty Park for their fireworks! My uncle goes every year and makes it a pretty big deal. He saves spots on the grass earlier in the afternoon. Since he gets there so early, we are literally right under the fireworks! It was alot of fun, unfortunately I forgot my camera! But Jr. wow, he had a blast! He laid next to his uncle Austin, and every time one would go off, he would scream, FIREWORKS!!!!! it was so cute! Cooper, poor thing, he was pretty tired by the time they started, he just laid on my stomach and watched them. It was fun for him to cuddle with me.



1 comment:

The Duckworth Family said...

I miss those days with Alan watching on the 24th! I wished so bad I could have been there this year!