well, I don't have anything to really post right now, (that is picture wise), but I have had a lot of time to think this weekend about the Haiti earthquake. I watched a 20/20 show the other night, and bawled my eyes out. I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have to go through a situation like that. It has made me so very grateful very every little tiny thing that I have been given. Toilets, a home, clothing, food, water, family (still alive and well!) , but also a Heavenly Father who I know loves me, and looks after me. That is one thing that everyone has, and they will never lose. But I couldn't help but think about those poor children, so many now parent less. That is what made me lose it, I cried, for the rest of the night. It's probably because of the expecting of a baby that made the waterworks, but there they were lying, either hungry, thirsty or injured. I don't have money to give, but I can always offer my prayers, and I guess that's what I want to say, is we always can give of ourselves, and our prayers for others, even when we feel like we can't do anything else. Prayer is a powerful thing. I hope everyone, can do the same thing, not only for those that are suffering in Haiti, but for those close to you that you may know, that are having their own struggles. It may even be your own self. But Prayer works!
Have a wonderful Sabbath Day!
15 years ago




4 comments:
Thanks for the re minder! I was thinking about it during church as well so grateful for the opportunity the church allows me to help through the humanitarian programs. With all the relief they will give during this disaster they will wipe out their supply. So times like now more than ever we need to give of ourselves to the humanitarian efforts of the church! Love ya girl
What a precious post and a great reminder for me! Thank you Janine!
I live in Southern Florida, where the earthquakes have a lot of impact because many people here are from Haiti, and have loved ones there. It's been great to see the efforts of the church, but also of those in the communities here doing food & clothing drives, medical missions, and on the news tonight they even showed families at the airport picking up children they had volunteered to take in as foster families or adoptions. Compassion and Service do such great things.
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
فني تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فنى تركيبات
فني تركيب ستائر شمال الرياض
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة تركيب شبك حمام بالرياض
فنى تركيب
شركة تركيب ستائر بالرياض
شركة تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
Post a Comment