Thursday, January 7, 2010

The past is behind me now....

Here are some photo's from October and November! Life is just so busy, I felt like I could never get to the computer more than just a quick check of the email.

Playing in the fall leaves!

Carving pumpkins


Halloween costumes!....Yes, I made the cow costume!

Trick or Treating!

Walking midway into a (supposed to be child age appropriate) haunted house!

Does this face look child appropriate?.....I don't think so!



Mice problem.....
we had a major problem with mice for a while, and it was VERY annoying, but one night, I could hear scratching all night long. Drove me absolute bonkers, but in the morning, I still heard the scratching. Come to find out it had been stuck in the armior I keep in my front room. It must have gotten stuck in there, when I shut the doors before bed. Since Adam was working all day, I had my wonderful neighbor come over and help me catch it! but do you see what the scratching it did to my door? I was not happy at all!


First big snowfall of the season! The boys loved it!

No comments: