Sunday, October 11, 2009

Labor Day Wood Family Reunion! (9-7-09)

For the last several years, my moms side of the family has gotten together on labor day, to have a mini reunion of sort! This year was the same thing, and my Aunt Lucie, and I were the ones who organized it this year! It was just a very simple potluck, BYOM kinda of BBQ, but we had alot of people there. When I say alot, I mean ALOT! I don't have the official count, but well into the 60's I would say! My grandparents are parents of 6 kids, 42ish grandkids, and i think it's past 70 great-grandkids! They are wonderful people, as well as the rest of the family! I'm glad we were able to all get together, and see the cousins, aunts and uncles that we just don't see often enough! Thank you everyone for coming!

FIRST EVER Ice blocking! The boys loved it! Cooper was very good at it! Adam just liked to fall off, and roll down the hill!




Burying in the "tire" pit! This was not a sand pit, it was made up of old tire pieces! It almost felt like you were jumping as you walked on it!

2 comments:

Tiffany J said...

is that an "iceboggan" on that block of ice?

Hunsaker said...

it sure is! cool huh? my little brother had found them at D.I.!