First are the picture blocks! My mom, had just gotten some cute photo's of the boys (one's, of which i haven't even posted yet!) so I put them on the picture blocks! I was happy how they turned out!

Next, is the F.H.E. Board I have been DYING to have! I have wanted one for so long, and just never got around to making one, so I was glad I had an excuse!

Finally, is my Halloween pumpkin! When my sister camille was in town, we went to a shop called "the wood connection" really cool place! But they had this box of discounted wood shapes! This is really supposed to be the letter "O", but i turned it into a pumpkin! I painted, added the paper and used wire and fabric for the top! (excuse the dusty shelf I took the photo on! :(




2 comments:
totally turned out super cute! And I liked the blocks. I'm anxious too to be my FHE board done. I just need to order the metal, I've had the vinyl for over a year now! But eveyr time I have time for a craft I want to sew! What has happened to me! And I have three boards cut to make Grow boards....I really should do those and my box full of unfinished things done before I sew again. Hmmm....I'm sure that won't happen though! WE do have some cute things and it's going to be hard to choose what I want to do. Lukcily half of them I guess I have already made! Lol, they are the displays or were the inspiration for the crafts. Oh, it's late, gotta hit the sack. love ya!
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الى الامارات
شركة شحن عفش من الرياض الي الامارات-دبي
Post a Comment