A friend of ours was in the hospital, so we went to go pay them a visit. The boys were just so funny, and I got some really cute pictures of them! Afterwords we went and got dinner and had a picnic in the park.
We are a family of 4, living in salt lake! Husband is a Registered Nurse at the U of U hospital, I am a stay at home mom, and love it. I enjoy crafts, sewing, scrap booking, and helping others. I hope that you find our blog enjoyable! It's nothing much, and I can never post anything on time, but it's my family, and I love them!
Adam is growing up so fast. He is 4 yrs. old, and he loves to play with his dad. He is a great older brother and knows the time out chair very well!
Cooper
Cooper is 2 yr. old! He is just growing up so fast! Cooper is into everything, and also knows the time out chair very well. He loves to play outside and do every thing like his older brother!
Brothers for Life
These boys, are just the joy of my life, and I hope they know it everyday. I hope they will be buds for life!
No comments:
Post a Comment