Well, we've been back from cancun now for about 1 1/2 weeks! It's taken me forever to get them posted! But.......We had a blast! We loved the hot sun, the beach, the hotel, the shopping, and all the pina colada's! I have put descriptions on most of the pictures, so I won't do much explaining here! All I have to say is DONT ever book with ORBITZ! When we booked the trip, it was an All Inclusive trip, meaning the food and everything would be included! Right? WRONG! We get there and check in, and come to find out, if we wanted the All Inclusive package, we were supposed to click some box to say that we actually wanted the all inclusive! So we spent about 1 1/2 hours on the phone to try and get ahold of Orbitz to really make sure that was correct! Sure enough,..... it was! At first Adam and I were so upset, we weren't sure how much it would cost for us to eat, we wanted to make sure we didn't waste a ton of money! Well, instead of adding the all inclusive, we just ate at the places they had at the hotel, and sometimes we would go out to other places (look at pictures and you will see!) It was the best descion though! We only spent about 70-80 dollars a day on food for the both of us, which if we added the all inclusive it would have been 140 dollars a day! So we saved alot of money and then we actually ate a lot better, and healthier! (P.S. I gained 5 pounds the whole week, if it was all inclusive it probably would have been double that! Thank goodness!)
We really did enjoy the whole week! A special thanks to our parents who really made it possible for us to go, by watching our boys! They did great too! Whenever we talked to them on the phone, the boys never seemed to miss us too much! They were having way too much fun getting spoiled by both of their grandmas! In fact, when we went to go pick them up, we were driving home that night, and Jr. got really upset, cause he thought we were going on our trip for a LONG time! I guess one week is not LONG enough! Enjoy the pictures! There are a TON, so don't bother looking if you don't care, it's mainly for family!

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

8 comments:
Looks like a fun trip. It was fun seeing you last week. We will have to get together again.
Neenee! How fun! Was this for an anniversary or what? BTW you are looking GREAT!
It was about time! I have been dying to see picutres and hear even a little bit about this darn trip! Glad you guys took the chance to go and I'm glad the boys were so good for mom and Nedra. I'm sad right now becuase we aren't in New Mexico and planning to see you guys in three days, but I'm excited to take the kids cam ping tomorrow. Love ya!
What a hot mama you are, Janine! Okay, Adam looks good, too. ;) You both look so happy. It must have been an amazing trip. I'm so glad you were able to go and get away from it all. Your blog background even reminds me of Cancun. Fun stuff!
Girl you look so good and so tan! I remember you being so excited a few months ago, I'm so glad you two had so much fun! We need to play!
oh!!! that looks like so much fun. i'm glad you guys had fun and that the boys did so well. we are lucky to have great parents that live so close.
Oh wow that is so great that you guys got to do that!! How fun! So Kari gave my little girl a blanket that you and your sister made and I just wanted you to know how much I love it. It is SO cute!!!
What a great trip! I love mexico. I've never been to cancun and now I just HAVE to. :) Even better that you got to enjoy alone time with your hubby.
You look so good Janine!
Post a Comment