Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Trip to IDAHO!!!!! (4-27-09)

My brother Jaron is a Band/music teacher in preston ID, and he was having a fund raiser for their class trip to the big SLC, UT and so my sister and I decided to drive down with some of our kids (the older ones) as well as my other sister becca and brother Austin, and go and support his cause! They put on a whole dinner, and music and dancing! It was such a fun night! I was really proud of my brother for putting the whole thing together, and pulling it all off!, and he didn't eve seem too stressed about it! We did get there a little early, so while we were waiting at the table, we let some of the kids play with the camera and take goofy pictures! The one time, I get in a picture, and I look completly silly! oh well! It was a lot of fun! During the dancing, the kids went out on the dance floor and just had a blast! I've got recordings of them dancing, and i'll just post some little clips of them! It was so fun to watch them! Jr. only wanted to dance with his cousing Maliyah! It was so cute, he would get so frustrated, when she would go to dance with someone else!

No comments: