Three Weeks early, my sister in law Shalamar had her sweet little baby girl Olivia! She's so adorable, healthy and doing great!

My mom, camille and I all had the chance to go to Womens Conference @ BYU! 2 whole days without kids! It was total bliss! I don't know the last time that the three of us, could just go and realax and spend time together! All the classes were really good, and so uplifting! My husband, watched the kids for me for the 2 days which was nice, so I didn't have to worry about them!
.jpg)
For F.H.E on night, we all went to the movies, and watched "Hotel For Dogs" Maliyah, and Cooper came with me to go early and save seats! Maliyah felt like she was so big and helpful! Actually she really was! It was fun to have her help me!





No comments:
Post a Comment