Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I got FOOLED!!!!

okay, i'm not a huge believer in April Fools Day! I think it's pretty lame! Especially when I am the one getting fooled! Here is the story!.......

I was just browsing the adds on Ksl, and all the sudden decided to go to the free section. Normally I never find anything good on that section, but it never hurts to check right? .......well, i scroll down, and just a few adds from the top, there was a free 62 inch flat screen tv! FOR FREE! Are you kidding me? Well, I thought to myself that this has to be way too good to be true. But none the less, I try calling the number, it's shut off, and the mail box is full, I email the seller, letting him know that the number isn't working and that I was interested. Seconds later a respond comes up on the add saying that TV works, and to only call that number! So I kept trying, and trying, and trying. No change. I gave it a rest for a while, and then decided to try again. I got something different, A BUSY SIGNAL! So funny! But at least it was some change. So I kept trying (is this bad I was so persistent? It was a free tv!) Then it started ringing! I got an answer! A girl answered, and I said, "ya, I saw your add online and wondered if the TV is still available to come and pick up?" She replied with a strange sort of confused answer, saying she new nothing about a TV on a ksl add. It must have been the wrong number. ......WEll, kinda bugged, I emailed the seller (stating that he was the womens hunsband) and asked if this add was for real, cause she just said that she new nothing about it! Seconds later, another change to the add! Ya wanna know what it said? ................



APRIL FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Can't believe I fell for it!

Have a great April Fools day! But BEWARE!!!!

2 comments:

Natalie and Ryan said...

That's so funny Janine. I can't believe it.

quoizel bathroom lighting said...

Thats pretty funny.