So enjoy the photos!
.jpg)
Famous camera guy!!!!
.jpg)
prepping the pasta!
.jpg)
Okay, to get skins off garlic, just hit with a big knife! pretty cool!
.jpg)

Cutting the basil! I learned alot!
.jpg)
The Famous Dish!
.jpg)
Stunned, at what a good job he did!
.jpg)
.jpg)
This is my moms FAVORITE picture! He's making a pretty funny face if you can't tell!
.jpg)
Group Photo!
Here are some pictures of adam and the boys just hanging out!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
These are just some of the kitchen displays they had the Roth Loft Concept center, where they taped the show! They had some very very amazing kitchens. I could defiantly have one of them......if I was very very rich!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)




3 comments:
Fun pictures!!!
Wow what's this all about, cooking with the big timers?
Ok...so I'm in the dark I guess, were you on a TV show? What was this all about? It looks very fun none-the-less!
It's great to see you ad your adorable family!! Your boys have gotten so big!!
Post a Comment