Thursday, December 4, 2008

WAY TOO LONG!!!

I think it has been over a month now, that I have put anything up on our blog, and probably the only reason that I am doing it now, is because my camera was full, and I had to take the time to put all the pictures on the computer, so I thought I would quickly put them up here! So this is what's been going on for the past 2 months! Adam is almost done with school for the semester! I think he has just 1 1/2 more weeks, and he will be out for christmas break! Then starting in January He will be on his last semester of school, and he will be graduating in May! I am so excited, but I think he is more excited than I am!, at least that's what he says! I'm so proud of him, he has done so well, grade wise, and has really handled this very hard semester very well! I love him! I have been busy with church callings. I am currently serving the activities committee and compassionate service. Normally, I wouldn't call those callings very busy, but when they hit both at the same time, that when it gets hard! I was completely in charge of our Halloween ward Trunk or Treat, and right after that, a lady in our ward was put in the hospital for a strict bed rest, with her twin boys she is carrying. So trying to put on a ward party and trying to get a months worth of meals set up, all in the same week, it really threw me for a loop! So much, that I forgot to pay rent for the month of Nov.! I was so embarrassed! Our sweet landlord called me up a few days after rent was due, and asked if we had paid, and that she had just missed placed it! I was very grateful that she was nice enough to just let us pay late! I still hated the fact that I forgot!
Now I am a few days away from our ward christmas party, but this time, it's not so much work for me, I was not put in charge for this one, so I just have to help, and within a months time, the lady that was on bed rest, ended up having an emergency C-Section to deliver her twins a month early. They are doing well though, and one of them should be coming home from the hospital soon.
The boys are doing great! Jr. is getting so excited for Christmas. Last week, I walked to the library with the boys, and on our way back, we heard a fire truck, I walked a little ways up, and could tell that it was slowing down. Sure enough it was Santa's big arrival! So we stopped by to say hello and sit on his lap! I thought for sure Jr. would not even go close to santa, but he did, and he even sat on his lap and talked to him for minute! (Maybe he did it because he knew he would get a candy cane!) I was so sad, that I did not have my camera!
I have some movie clips that I will have to get up later. I'm running out of time.

1 comment:

Dust said...

Your blog is so stinkin cute! We (Dustin, Kate, and I) really need to come and see you in SLC now that Christmas is over and things should slow down a little. You should totally check out our blog! I love you J9!!!