okay, okay, okay! I guess I can call myself a big loser, But I had fun. My sister and I decided to have a little party, and watch all 3 High School Musical movies! I had only seen the 1st one, and now I live pretty close to East High, and I saw them filming a few times, so I was curious about the 3rd one. Well, I might as watch them all in order. One of Becca's (my little sister) friends came and joined us! After watching the first two, we then went to the theater to watch the 3rd! I enjoyed it! It was a fun night out with my sister, and hey! It made me feel like I was in high school again! Not that I really want to relive high school again!, but I was feeling like I was young and free (meaning NO KIDS!)

Whoopsy! Better try it again!!!!
.jpg)
Much Better!
No comments:
Post a Comment