Thursday, December 4, 2008

First "real" Snow Fall (11/5-11/6-08)

When we got that first real snowfall, Jr. got so excited, and so Adam and I took the boys out to play in the snow, and let cooper have his first snow angle experience! When Jr. was coopers age, he didn't really care for the snow, it was too hard to move in his big coat, and walk in his thick boots, but cooper did really great! He loved it, and Jr. of course, now loves the snow! He was so excited to be out and playing in the snow! He wanted to make a snowman so so so bad, but the snow was way too powdery, so it was next to impossible to even make a snowball! The next day I took the boys out again, and this time, the snow had started melting, So I helped Jr. make a snowman! He looks pretty pitiful, we couldn't find good rocks for the eyes. But we had fun




Adam Jr.'s first snow angle! (11-26-05)

Coopers first snow angle!





11/6/08




1 comment:

The Terry's said...

I'm jealous! We didn't get any snow down here! (At least not anything that stuck longer than a couple seconds after touching the ground!) I can't believe it's already December and still NOTHING! I'm glad you finally updated. It's been a while! Are you guys going to the Wood Christmas party on the 21st? I hope to see you there!