Tuesday, November 4, 2008

A trip to the Zoo with Grandma Packer (10-20-08)

A while back my mom came down for the afternoon, and went to the zoo with the kids and I. I would have post them sooner, but since she has the nice camera, I made her take all the pictures, and since she took all the pictures, it took me forever to ask her for them! Thanks mom/grandma for the fun day! WE LOVE YOU!!!














5 comments:

Shalamar said...

Grandma Packer is the best! She got some great pictures of the boys and the animals too!

Kelly said...

Hi Janine! This is Kelly (Gorden) Tompkins. Your blog is so cute and your family looks so great! Your boys are adorable!

Mandy and Lorin said...

Cute pictures! Hey, could you send me your address? I emailed you on facebook, so you can reply there if you'd rather. Thanks!

The Jacksons said...

Wow Your boys are gettingso big. They are cute

Erika said...

That is a great pic of the zebra!