Last Saturday, the kids and I got together with my sister in-law and her step-kids to have a little Halloween/seasonal fun with the kids! We took them to the "Days Farm" in Layton, let them ride the hay ride, and then pick their own pumpkins! Cooper had a blast, all though he was a little tired,he went from pumpkin to pumpkin touching them and trying to pick them up. But he never physically accomplished that task, until I came to aid in his fun. Jr. kept telling me all he wanted was a small pumpkin, well, all they had was big and bigger pumpkins, so after the hay ride, I took him to the store part of the farm and let him choose a smaller pumpkin of his choice! We then took the kids back to grandmas house to paint our pumpkins, make caramel apples, and frost cookies! I had alot of fun with them, and the kids loved it! Jr. of course always enjoys playing with his older cousin chase!
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment