Monday, September 29, 2008

Latest projects!

I had a lot of things that I have been wanting to get done in my house for a while now, and I never got them done, After like what........5 months of living here, i still had not put up all of my pictures! well, now i have, and it feels good!


This was a bathroom display that i've had up forever, but nothing hanging on it!...till now!

Got the pictures of the boys up! I got these done quite a while ago.



Fall Decor!

3 comments:

Brook said...

Good for you! Your house looks super cute!! Thanks again for the cute shoes for Porter!

The Duckworth Family said...

Finally! It looks good, what did you need my help for! Miss you!

Erika said...

Wow! I haven't looked at your blog in awhile and I sure had to catch up. Your house decor looks great! And I love those bibs on your boys, we have one for Kayleigh and I really think they are the best! I'm sorry you didn't sell anything, your stuff looks great though!