Monday, August 25, 2008

Gateway Plaza (8-18-08)

My sister in-law, Shalamar, called me up last week, to see if we could get together and bring the kids to the gateway to play in the water fountain. Her and my other sister in-law Dixie rode the train up to salt lake and I met them there! I was excited to take the kids, I thought they would love it, but it was kinda just the opposite! None of the kids wanted to play, except for the babies, cooper and ryan. Cooper was just walking everywhere, like he owned the place! The best part though was that Maddie, Jr. and Ayden just wanted to watch and eat snacks! It was still fun though, it was good to get the cousins together. Since I have moved to salt lake, they don't get to see each other as often. Thanks shal, for the good idea!










2 comments:

The Steele family said...

Looks like you guys had fun. I hope all is going good.

Erika said...

Don't you hate when it doesn't turn out like you thought? Your pictures look like you had fun though. Every time we go there, all the kids by the fountain seem to love it!